Fun and joyful entertaining Craps table layout where you can relax and make good money
One of the ancient entertainments, very famous in ancient Egypt and deeply respected by the aristocrats of Rome, is considered to be the Craps table layout. Its name, according to numerous claims, comes from a combination of two numbers, which are very reminiscent of the eyes of a crab. After the game got to America, it received some changes in the rules and became known as Craps, and its modern version already existed in the USA in the first half of the twentieth century. Craps table layout betting became very popular already in the thirties, when in all existing American casinos no one could do without dice.
With the obvious development of modern technology and the advent of online casinos, Craps table layout explained can be easily found on almost every gaming site. And Craps on the Internet is absolutely not inferior to the real one in its capabilities to keep players in constant emotional tension and excellent functionality. Vegas Craps table layout is especially good at that. And although for beginners usually the rules of the game seem complicated, since there are many features with bets, for all options for this entertainment there are the following general requirements:
- The number of participants in the Craps table layout is unlimited.
- Quantity dice always equals two.
- Depending on the loss of a particular combination, the game can develop in one or two stages.
Description of equipment for Craps table layout and all participants of entertainment
In order to start the game of dice, a specially designed rectangular table is required, the corners of which are rounded. The mini-table involves participating in the entertainment of twelve people, and twice as many people can play at the standard one simultaneously. The edges of the sides are made high to minimize the loss of dice.
The inner Pyramid Rubber is finished with a special elastic material so that when bouncing, the dice is not damaged. In those edges of the sides where the players are placed, made Chip Rack with grooves for chips. The playing field itself is covered with a special fabric and is divided into Layout, Center and two Layout, End, where bets are set.
The game involves:
- boxman, which is located near the box with chips in the center of the table;
- two dealers at their bases are engaged in the issue of markers, collect bets and make payments;
- stickman is an employee who manages the entire game and attracts the attention of potential players;
- at the end of the table is a shooter who throws the dice until he loses.
Features and rules of Craps table layout
The process of this exciting game consists of two stages: Come Out Roll and Point Roll. To form a Point number, shooter performs the first throw of dice. In the event that 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 occurs, a Point is formed and the game proceeds to the Point Roll stage. If, on the first throw, 2, 3 or 12 occurs, a Craps situation arises in which the shooter loses and transfers the right to throw to the next player. 7 or 11 means the Natural situation, when you can continue to throw dice, as this is a winning case.
At the Point Roll stage, the shooter continues to throw dice until a certain Point number is dropped. With a roll of 7, the right to throw is transferred to the next participant in the game. During these throws, other players make their bets, which have the following names:
- Pass Line is carried out at the Come Out Roll stage, wins at 7, 11, loses at 2, 3, 12, continues when determining Point and is paid 1: 1.
- Don’t Pass Line wins at 2, 3, loses at 7, 11, returns at 12, continues when determining Point and is paid 1: 1.
- Come is carried out on the next Point number and plays to the end without change. It wins at 7, 11, loses at 2, 3, 12 and is paid 1: 1.
- Don’t Come can be done after determining Point and is the opposite of Come.
- Pass Line Odds wins like in Pass Line and is paid at 4 or 10 – 1: 2; at 5 or 9 – 2: 3; at 6 or 8 – 5: 6.
- Come Odds wins as Come and is paid at 4 or 10 – 2: 1; at 5 or 9 – 3: 2; at 6 or 8 – 6: 5.
- Don’t Come Odds wins like Don’t Come and is paid out at 4 or 10 – 2: 1; at 5 or 9 – 2: 3; at 6 or 8 – 5: 6.
- Win is a bet on any number that falls before 7 and is paid at 4 or 10 – 9: 5; at 5 or 9 – 7: 5; at 6 or 8 – 7: 6.
- Craps Two (30:1), Craps Twelve (30:1), Craps Three (15:1), Any Seven (4:1), Eleven (E) (15:1).
The most recommended bets are Pass Line Odds, Don’t Pass Line Odds, Come Odds, Don’t Come Odds, as they give real odds to win, and combining them is a profitable Craps table layout strategy.